Thanks!

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Linux
tux

Thanks!

Post by tux »

Don't know if you want messages like this posted on this clean looking forum, but I just wanted to say: thank you so much! It's been hard to find an android remote for linux that just works, and this one does not only work, it works really well. Setting it up was a matter of seconds, didn't require any form of intelligence ;)

-A
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Thanks!

Post by zulu99 »

Thanks to you.
In this forum we are free. We can write all that we want. and for sure we can make DroidMote better.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
jctux

Post by jctux »

tux wrote:Don't know if you want messages like this posted on this clean looking forum, but I just wanted to say: thank you so much! It's been hard to find an android remote for linux that just works, and this one does not only work, it works really well. Setting it up was a matter of seconds, didn't require any form of intelligence ;)

-A
I add my words to those of tux, thank you for this application.
m3mny

Post by m3mny »

This is great! Now, using this and airdroid, i can write texts from my phone on the computer and send them from my phone! Thanks