Update and New Versions

Discussion about DroidMote Client
zulu99
Site Admin

Update and New Versions

Post by zulu99 »

New version of DroidMote Client 3.0.6 is on Google Play.

this version correct a bug for the fastforward button and other little bug
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Update and New Versions

Post by zulu99 »

New version 3.0.7 of DroidMote Client is on Google Play.

In this vesrion we added the ability to put touch profile xml files also in the Download folder or in a folder called droidmote.
In the previous versions, you can add the touch profiles only in the main internal sdcard folder.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

New version 3.0.8 of DroidMote Client is on Google Play.

In this new version we have new setting field "Don't let Screen turn off". When this checkbox is enabled, DroidMote Client when is connected not put the client device in standby.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

New version 3.0.9 of DroidMote Client is on Google Play.

In this new version, the default mode to go in scolling mode is longpress on software Back button or with Volume up. But in Settings you can found the new checkbox "Enable Fast Scrolling" to go in scrolling mode with the prevoious mode (little press + slide up or down)

This change is due to the fact that those who use the application for the first time, think that the mouse does not move well, as it has not yet learned to use it.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

New version 3.1.0 of DroidMote Client is on Google Play.

In this version we have added a dedicated button for enter in scolling mode on the touchpad tab.
Improved some features of the home button. now the home button is able to have long press for special functions in android

I made this change because I think: "the simplicity of use is the most important thing"
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

New version 3.1.1 of DroidMote Client is on Google Play.

Improved the function "Don't let screen turn off" (bug correction)
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

New version 3.1.2 of DroidMote Client is on Google Play.

This is an important update.

Now you can use very well touch profiles also for windows.

Improved stability of Touch Profiles for Windows and Android.
Fix a serious bug on Touch Profiles with orientation +90 and -90

I recommend everyone to do this update
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Sorry for many update but same of this are necessary to have a good app.

New version 3.1.3 of DroidMote Client is on Google Play.

This version correct a bug on gamepad: in the previous versions when you are in a compulsive and frenetic gameplay with all your fingers on the gamepad at full speed, could happen some force close. Now solved

For people insatiable, i have added two extra buttons for auto shoot or other auto actions on the volume up /down when you are in gamepad mode.

Now you can concurrently make 4 actions at same time. one with left gamepad part, one with right gamepad part, one with accelerometer and one with volume key.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

New version 3.1.4 of DroidMote Client is on Google Play.

This version adds a new and important future.

Now we can have relative touch on left and right sticks of the gamepad. This is usefull for games that have two virtual onscreen joysticks and one of this is used for moving the camera.

Now with relative touch is more simple to change the view and move your avatar at 360 degrees.
in the previous versions for turn at 360 degrees you must slide on droidmote stick that control the camera many times.

The usefulness of relative touch is not only this. the relative touch allow lots of customization in games to make them more accessible.

Now with relative touch you can use also sixaxis on top of droidmote. Is simple, you can create a sixaxis touch profile that cover the droidmote gamepad interface and you can use your real controller also in android devices that do not directly support a real controller.

In support of this great change, I had to change the application "Touch Profile Creator" now you can download the new version 1.0.3

The new schema for touch profile is:

<profile>
<screen-size x="1280" y="720" orientation="0"></screen-size>
<left-stick x="199" y="536" radius="152" mode="normal" sensitivity="0" deadzone="1"></left-stick>
<right-stick x="680" y="360" radius="360" mode="relative" sensitivity="10" deadzone="15"></right-stick>
<button-x x="1202" y="421" swipe="none" sw-distance="0"></button-x>
<button-b x="1068" y="540" swipe="none" sw-distance="0"></button-b>
<button-circle x="1208" y="540" swipe="none" sw-distance="0"></button-circle>
<button-y x="1204" y="36" swipe="none" sw-distance="0"></button-y>
<button-triangle x="24" y="39" swipe="none" sw-distance="0"></button-triangle>
<button-z x="0" y="0" swipe="none" sw-distance="0"></button-z>
<button-square x="0" y="0" swipe="none" sw-distance="0"></button-square>
<button-a x="0" y="0" swipe="none" sw-distance="0"></button-a>
<arrow-up x="0" y="0" swipe="none" sw-distance="0"></arrow-up>
<arrow-down x="0" y="0" swipe="none" sw-distance="0"></arrow-down>
<arrow-left x="0" y="0" swipe="none" sw-distance="0"></arrow-left>
<arrow-right x="0" y="0" swipe="none" sw-distance="0"></arrow-right>
<arrow-nw x="0" y="0" swipe="none" sw-distance="0"></arrow-nw>
<arrow-ne x="0" y="0" swipe="none" sw-distance="0"></arrow-ne>
<arrow-sw x="0" y="0" swipe="none" sw-distance="0"></arrow-sw>
<arrow-se x="0" y="0" swipe="none" sw-distance="0"></arrow-se>
</profile>

in the coming days, I will update all touch profiles on the forum. But is simple to follow the new schema.

This is a Big update that involve many parts of the app, if you have same problem report to me and i correct it immediately.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

New version 3.1.5 of DroidMote Client is on Google Play.
changes:

the sensitivity of the relative stick was calibrated with a new range after the test of many games. (only in the source code, for you is still 0 to 10 with the app touch profile creator)
bug correction
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I updated also the app "Touch Profile Creator" now is 1.0.4
changes:

bug correction