Touch Profiles for Games suggestion

Sharing of touch profiles for games and apps according to screen resolution
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Touch Profiles for Games suggestion

Post by zulu99 »

Mosquito wrote:I tried to create a profile for Dirt Extreme. I wanted to place the left analogue Stick between left & right. When I play, all Buttons (throttle, breaks, Nitro) are working, but the stick not. I can See feedback lightning on the left & right buttons when I move the stick left&right, but thats all. No controll of the bike. Whats wrong?

P. S. Can you unbind the D-Pad from the left stick, because we could have more Buttons to mapp then.

Gesendet von meinem E6653 mit Tapatalk
i think you can, i already played with this game

https://youtu.be/3ay8chQnw-A

check my touch profile. if you have problems let me know.

to see my touch profile, you can open it in touch profile creator, over a screenshot.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
Mosquito

Post by Mosquito »

Your Profile doesn't work too,even as mine. I've the same Problem with Derby destruction. When I move the stick, the onscreen Buttons ingame are lightning, but that's all. No controll so far. When I map for example Lt for left and rt for right then It's working. My Controller is okay, other games are working with the stick.

zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Mosquito wrote:Your Profile doesn't work too,even as mine. I've the same Problem with Derby destruction. When I move the stick, the onscreen Buttons ingame are lightning, but that's all. No controll so far. When I map for example Lt for left and rt for right then It's working. My Controller is okay, other games are working with the stick.

my touch profile published in the video description is for the controller on phone and work well. i tested it now.

If you want create one for hardware controller, with this game you can't use left stick. only two buttons.

Now you can understand better why i wrote that the controller of phone is better than hardware controller for multi touch games.

P.S.
If you want use analog stick of your hardware controller with Dirt Extreme, you can map the left stick on the left button and the right stick on the right button. It is a good way.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
lowmotility

Post by lowmotility »

Lara Croft: Guardian of Light, anyone has this? 1080p android
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

lowmotility wrote:Lara Croft: Guardian of Light, anyone has this? 1080p android
this is the game and touch profile in description
https://youtu.be/AURV_-2YK8I

this is the complete youtube playlist that i update frequently:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... B9D757086B
greystash

Post by greystash »

Have you already been working on The Room (Old Sins) which will be released on next thursday?
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Mosquito wrote:I tried to create a profile for Dirt Extreme. I wanted to place the left analogue Stick between left & right. When I play, all Buttons (throttle, breaks, Nitro) are working, but the stick not. I can See feedback lightning on the left & right buttons when I move the stick left&right, but thats all. No controll of the bike. Whats wrong?

P. S. Can you unbind the D-Pad from the left stick, because we could have more Buttons to mapp then.

try to use deadzone and leave space between left and right button.

some games are developed in bad way if you not relese left you can't press right. with deadzone between you can solve.