[ROM][Full Android Nougat for Shield TV][v.1.5]

Full Android Experience with NO Limits on Shield TV and Nexus Player
Midjet76

Re: [ROM][Full Android Nougat for Shield TV][v.1.5]

Post by Midjet76 »

My Rii remote control keyboard mouse sometimes plays up when trying to control my FAN nvidia shield tv. Is there an app I can install that works. Google seems me to remote android tv app which doesn't work on this setup. Cheers
greystash

Post by greystash »

zulu99 wrote:
greystash wrote:Hi everyone,

has anyone already tried to play The Room games with this rom? Are you able to interact within the APP?

with droidmote you can

Zoom and Swipe with Gamepad, move objects with Touch Mouse.
Download the Touch Profile 1920x1080_0, load it in DroidMote Client settings, enable Gamepad2Touch and TouchMouse.

https://youtu.be/rbzlffdSOfE

If you don't know how to use droidmote, take a look to this playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... kTajlt6TGT
Doesnt work for me. I am still stucked at the start screen ('Connect with Google Profile') and no input is recognized yet. Do you use an older apk from TR3 or the latest?
hugh a

Post by hugh a »

marko33 wrote:wasnt getting ads on youtube at first but now they have started to appear sometimes playing without that little yellow dot on the timeline warning of an upcoming ad. dont know what iv updated for this to happen, have rolled back youtube to the version that was ok previously but still getting ads.
edit - just installed xposed and youtube adaway and no more ads.
thanks!
iamthexfader

Post by iamthexfader »

Dear Zulu,

Somehow this morning my satv froze when i power it off so i had to unplug the power cable manually, it didnt happen before. Is this known bug? Please advise.
borrance

Post by borrance »

Hello,

Currently, my device is rooted (following the guidelines from NVidia Shield Zone). It is my understanding that i need to return to stock and complete the root process again. At that point i will be able to flash this rom through TWRP?
borrance

Post by borrance »

Hello,
I am looking forward to flashing this rom tonight. But I do have questions. I recently completed root (maybe a couple months ago), but from my understanding, I need to wipe clean and start fresh? Basically complete the root process again? That I am not able to flash this rom with TRWP?
borrance

Post by borrance »

Hello,
I have a few questions if someone could take the time to help me out. I am currently running Android 7.0 (Nougat) Shield experience 6.3. Currently my device is rooted and I have the Official TWRP app sideloaded on my device. Am I not able to flash this rom directly with the TWRP app? Do I need to wipe my device and complete the entire root process again to achieve successful flash of this rom?
sunny96

Post by sunny96 »

@zulu99

Is there any step by step of setting up the DroidMote? I bought the app a few weeks ago and I have never used it because I can't get it work. I connected the DroidMote client to the server but it doesn't work.

I have also seen the youtube of how you can control the shield with your mobile phone using DroidMote but there was no instruction on how to set that up. Is there a guide for these?

Cheers

N.B - It's not a problem if I can't the DroidMote to work with the shield though Bro, I will just see the money I spent as a way of supporting your work.
MiikkaKoo

Post by MiikkaKoo »

sunny96 wrote:@zulu99

Is there any step by step of setting up the DroidMote? I bought the app a few weeks ago and I have never used it because I can't get it work. I connected the DroidMote client to the server but it doesn't work.

I have also seen the youtube of how you can control the shield with your mobile phone using DroidMote but there was no instruction on how to set that up. Is there a guide for these?

Cheers

N.B - It's not a problem if I can't the DroidMote to work with the shield though Bro, I will just see the money I spent as a way of supporting your work.
A you read this?: https://www.videomap.it/dmcguide.htm
sunny96

Post by sunny96 »

MiikkaKoo wrote:
sunny96 wrote:@zulu99

Cheers

A you read this?: https://www.videomap.it/dmcguide.htm
Thanks mate, I haven't seen this before. I will go through it.